Little Cockney Sparrow

The Little Cockney Sparrow has been very busy recently, flying around London town to bring things to inspire and delight, from food to fashion, the Little Cockney Sparrow would love to share her findings. Feel free to keep them in your nest for a rainy day.















Friday 14 May 2010

Go On, Have A Ball!



So occasionally little cockney sparrow brings me food deliverys when she can tell I'm a bit peckish and need a pick me up, her latest offering has changed my life...it comes in the form of an odd looking round ball, it tastes like nothing I have ever eaten before. Named a bounce ball it is a little bundle of joy that can be eaten any time of day when you need a quick fix of energy.

The balls come in many different varieties including..Fudgie Walnut Balls,
Cashew & Pecan Balls, Almond Protein Balls,Premium Protein Balls and the best seller and in my opinion the best Spirulina Ginseng Balls. I didnt realise that something so small and odd looking could be so satisfying and delicious.

They do come at a bit of a pinch at just under £2.00 but in my opinion they are well worth the pennies, they taste delicious and have excellent health benefits the Spirulana ball contains the superfoods Spirulina, Ginseng & Fo-ti Root and is rich in naturally present antioxidants and vitamins.

Bounce balls can be bought in all Wholefood stores, many little health food shops, and if you really love them then you can order them in packs of 16 at http://www.bouncefoods.com/uk/index.php.

Enjoy!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment