Little Cockney Sparrow

The Little Cockney Sparrow has been very busy recently, flying around London town to bring things to inspire and delight, from food to fashion, the Little Cockney Sparrow would love to share her findings. Feel free to keep them in your nest for a rainy day.















Thursday 13 May 2010

Not Your Average Cocktail


Now when I think of cocktails I instantly imagine a disgusting, brightly coloured concoction of sugar and alcohol given some sort of sleazy name ( you know the type I mean).

But I recently had a visit from little Sparrow who pointed me in the direction of a cocktail bar in Clapham common... I have to say all my previous pre-conceptions about cocktails just flew out of the window. They were absolutley INCREDIBLE!! My particular favourite was a cocktail made with a hazelnut liqueur (Frangelicco), gin, and lemon, no words can describe how good this cocktail is, you will just have to take my word for it. Every single sip is a total and utter pleasure that you just want to return to over and over again.

Check out the website for more details..

http://www.giltbar.co.uk/home.php


No comments:

Post a Comment